Our research area is unlimited.
AVDC Lab is the place where you can build your future.
VPD(Virtual Product Development), Optimization, Tribology, Smart System Design & Control, Autonomous vehicle
Virtual Product Development
It enables the analyst to simultaneously generate various analyzes simultaneously and to conduct experiments that are impossible or costly in actual experiments in a virtual environment. In this lab, 3D CAD and CAE programs are used for various mechanical component parts based on virtual product development process, and design and analysis are carried out in various fields.
2. B-Pillar crash analysis
3. Finite element analysis of mechanical parts
2. Optimal design to improve stress concentration and loosening of component fastener
3. Shape optimization using optimization technique (DOE)
2. Intelligent materials (magnetorheological fluid and magnetorheological elastomer) tribological properties
3. A Study on Prediction of Pin-Bush Joint Wear
4. Low friction and active friction control technology
2. Road information based vehicle control technology
3. Kalman Filter based position accuracy improvement and driving prediction
4. Path generation technology for obstacle avoidance
2. Drive shaft vibration control using MRE (Magneto-Rheological Elastomer)
3. Precise position control using piezoelectric materials
4. Piezoelectric energy harvesting pedal integrated with a compliant load amplifier